Full Event Guide
Download the Full Event Guide to find more about Applied Biocatalysis Summit 2020
- Merck & Co. have used biocatalysis to reduce the number of steps required to make Islatravir
- GlaxoSmithKline have developed a novel enzymatic catalyzed reaction for industrial enzymes
- DuPont BioMaterials are using biocatalysis to design and engineer polysaccharides for material applications.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals have used a transaminase process to replace a resolution of a racemic amine
- Bristol-Myers Squibb highlight the opportunities and challenges for biocatalysis to provide disruptive innovation
- AbbVie have developed new solid formulation for biocatalysts that improves accuracy of solid dosing